Instant Feedback is a fast way to create basic, easy to use forms.
⚠️ Our documentation has been moved to our new Knowledge Base. This page is still here for legacy reasons.
To keep things simple, Instant Feedback allows you to login with your GitHub account.
- To do so, just visit our website and click the Login button in the top right corner.
- After that we will redirect you to GitHub where you need to authorize us, so we can make sure it's really you.
Despite us being sad, you are of course allowed to close your account at any given moment.
To do so, just send us an email to
[email protected]. We will try to reply you as soon as possible.
Instant Feedback is all about forms. We want to help you creating simple forms in a matter of seconds.
- To get started visit instant-feedback.click/new and select the most suitable template.
- After that, you will be redirected to our form editor. (For more details about the editor, visit the subpages on the left.)
- Last but not least, don't forget to press Publish form at the bottom to save your changes.
You can switch between different forms through the dropdown menu at the top left.
- Open the form you want to delete in the editor.
- Navgite to the yellow details box at the beginning of the page.
- Double-click the red Remove survey button at the right bottom corner.
Please be aware, that this step also removes collected answers, forever.
Because Instant Feedback is still in beta, we don't offer many templates just yet. (Stay tuned ⌛️)
Templates are an easy way to create common forms with less effort.
Therefor Instant Feedback offers you a wide variety of form templates to get started as fast as possible.
You can select one of these templates each time you create a new form (➕ Shortcut to create a new form).
To always match your brand identity, Instant Feedback offers you a bunch of customization options.
In the following you will find an overview about all of them:
Your custom brand logo allows you to make a form trustworthy and show everyone it's you!
Instant Feedback allows you to enter the URL of your logo.
You can also select your custom brand color by either providing a HEX color code (e.g. #000000) or using the built in color picker.
You can also decide, how "round" the corners of the form should be.